Purchasing Compilations?

All the inane chatter goes in here. If you're curious about whether we will support a game, post HERE not in General Discussion :)

Moderator: ScummVM Team

skotafactor

Purchasing Compilations?

Post by skotafactor »

I purchased all three of the LucasArts compilations for a quicker and cheaper way to get my hands on almost all of the LucasArts games. Now, part of me regrets the decision, mainly because I don't get some of the awesome cover art. What's everyone else's opinion? I'm trying to debate whether or not it's worth it to go back and purchase each game individually.
Reckless

Post by Reckless »

If you're a collector then I suspect you'll be wanting both ;) However if you want to play the games as they were intended (i.e. played and not just presented on a shelf) then it shouldn't matter!
Gucek001

Post by Gucek001 »

Personally I prefer full boxed versions - not only they look great on the shelf - giving me some strange warm&fuzzy(tm) feeling but I can play them, too! ;) But I have only just few of them when the price was really occasional. I have many more games in DVD-box re-releases, various compilations, or (mostly) as some "free" magazine add-ons.