alittle help needed

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's PSP (PlayStation Portable) port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

LenaMarie

alittle help needed

Post by LenaMarie »

Okay, I have a PSP 1.50 running Scummvm 0.10.0 and it works fine. I also have all the original Retail Monkey Island CD Roms (that i bought) here, so is there any documentation to help me figure out how to get them from my retail CDs onto the PSP? Thanks.
PsYcO
Got 2 warnings

Post by PsYcO »

thats a bit like over the top with the 'i bought the game honestly' type thing, i dont believe you.

but, Sony 1GB-8GB Memory Stick Duo Pro. there just memory cards...

tbh they just look like SD cards... you'll need a reader for the pc though
LenaMarie

Post by LenaMarie »

Thats why i said retail, because people are paranoid. I have every single retail disc of Monkey Island games. Well Monkey Madness with 1 and 2 on it and the Curse Demo. I imagine Escape from Monkey Island will never work with this though.
PsYcO
Got 2 warnings

Post by PsYcO »

LenaMarie wrote:Thats why i said retail, because people are paranoid. I have every single retail disc of Monkey Island games. Well Monkey Madness with 1 and 2 on it and the Curse Demo. I imagine Escape from Monkey Island will never work with this though.
no, people arn't *that* paranoid, if you look at other 'help me' threads you will see that normally people don't mention it. most people(that we know of) don't read the FAQ, say 'i downloaded XX, why wont it work help me please!!' others hide it and do so, well, ending in the forum solving the problem.

*the* only reason to over stress it, is to in a feeble attempt to hide the true reason.

normally, people would have just ignored it my assumption, as they don't really give two hoots what a random guy on a forum thinks about them, but you are making a big deal out of it, making my argument even more rational, plus im have major in psychology(lie, its egotistical, and one more vice to make you feel dirty, normal people just wouldn't mention it, see my point?)

and, no offence(see what im saying), but someone who cant figure out that you can buy cards to work on the psp isn't really going to consider weather they should be lawful.

but as you see, i don't care, i helped anyway.
Last edited by PsYcO on Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sev
ScummVM Lead

Post by sev »

PsYcO wrote:*the* only reason to over stress it, is to in a feeble attempt to hide the true reason.
moderatorial: user PsYcO gets his second warning for breaking the forum rules. There will be no third warning