Full Throttle & Mine Road (Extrem SpeedUp)

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

xadox

Full Throttle & Mine Road (Extrem SpeedUp)

Post by xadox »

I'm playing the german CD-Version of Full Throttle with the actule Daily Build Version.

Now I am at "Mine Road" and the game sometimes speeds up extremly, like in CTRL-G Mode. But i am not in CTRL-G or F Mode. So i cant win the fighting games.

Edit:
The problem always occurs when i reseume the game from pause, ath the mine road battles.
eriktorbjorn
ScummVM Developer

Re: Full Throttle & Mine Road (Extrem SpeedUp)

Post by eriktorbjorn »

xadox wrote:I'm playing the german CD-Version of Full Throttle with the actule Daily Build Version.

Now I am at "Mine Road" and the game sometimes speeds up extremly, like in CTRL-G Mode. But i am not in CTRL-G or F Mode. So i cant win the fighting games.

Edit:
The problem always occurs when i reseume the game from pause, ath the mine road battles.
Probably related to changes in how SMUSH audio/video is synchronized. Does it always happen, or only after you've paused the game? I thought I had taken pausing into consideration, but I only tried it with normal SMUSH movies, not the Full Throttle fighting scenes.
xadox

Post by xadox »

After testing a while, I can say it happens only after resume the game at "Mine Road" battles.
eriktorbjorn
ScummVM Developer

Post by eriktorbjorn »

xadox wrote:After testing a while, I can say it happens only after resume the game at "Mine Road" battles.
Usually we recommend the bug tracker for bug reports, but I'll try to take a closer look at this later today.
eriktorbjorn
ScummVM Developer

Post by eriktorbjorn »

I've just made a small fix which I hope will take care of the problem. Could you try it with the next snapshot release?
xadox

Post by xadox »

Ok i will give it a try then. Thx