'Right Mouse' clicks by itself..

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Symbian (mobile phones, etc) ports

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Mr Margaret Scratcher

'Right Mouse' clicks by itself..

Post by Mr Margaret Scratcher »

Playing Monkey Island 1 on n95 8Gb and annoyingly the right mouse button seems to click by itself, making the game very annoying to play.

Anyone else had this problem?
komatoso

Re: 'Right Mouse' clicks by itself..

Post by komatoso »

Mr Margaret Scratcher wrote:Anyone else had this problem?
Me too.. :roll:
zrina7

Post by zrina7 »

Yes it happens to me to but on 6120 classic. Its happening only when you play with navigation keys. I change keys to 2, 4, 6, 8 and it works fine now.
Mr Margaret Scratcher

Post by Mr Margaret Scratcher »

zrina7 wrote:Yes it happens to me to but on 6120 classic. Its happening only when you play with navigation keys. I change keys to 2, 4, 6, 8 and it works fine now.
I tried mapping the left and right click to keys '1' & '3', but I still have the same problem, and the default navigation keys still work as left and right mouse button...

It's really frustrating..
zrina7

Post by zrina7 »

I know becouse you're moving cursor with navigation keys. You need to change the moving keys. Not clicking keys. Becouse you move cursor with navigation key and im my case navigation keys are problem that right mouse clikin by itself.
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

As someone said, you are usually clicking the wrong key when using the default keys.