Beavis & Butthead virtual stupidity

All the inane chatter goes in here. If you're curious about whether we will support a game, post HERE not in General Discussion :)

Moderator: ScummVM Team

filipetolhuizen

Beavis & Butthead virtual stupidity

Post by filipetolhuizen »

Hey,
how about adding this game to the candidates list for a future version of scummvm? it's a fun adventure game and will look much better with those filters. It also won't enter in full-screen mode under windows xp and stops responding if win95/98/me compatibility mode is not set. This could easily be addressed with scummvm, right? :)
clem

Re: Beavis & Butthead virtual stupidity

Post by clem »

filipetolhuizen wrote:Hey,
how about adding this game to the candidates list for a future version of scummvm?
What candidate list?
filipetolhuizen wrote:This could easily be addressed with scummvm, right? :)
Sure, as soon as you finish coding it.
ezekiel000

Post by ezekiel000 »

Would it be a good idea to add a wanted list to the ScummVM wiki with a voting style poll this would not mean the ScummVM team will add them but it would mean you can just direct questions like this to that page and it would allow anyone who would like to add a new engine to know what games are most popular. Just an idea but I'm not part of the ScummVM team so I don't know if this has hidden draw backs.
clem

Post by clem »

ezekiel000 wrote:Would it be a good idea to add a wanted list to the ScummVM wiki with a voting style poll this would not mean the ScummVM team will add them but it would mean you can just direct questions like this to that page and it would allow anyone who would like to add a new engine to know what games are most popular. Just an idea but I'm not part of the ScummVM team so I don't know if this has hidden draw backs.
I'm not sure that would do any good. There's already the Junkyard forum for more detailed discussions of the specific engines. I doubt that popularity of specific games draws devs to work on them, it's more of a personal-interest thing.
ezekiel000

Post by ezekiel000 »

Yeah your right, on that note this thread needs to be moved to the Junkyard section.
md5
ScummVM Developer

Post by md5 »

ezekiel000 wrote:Yeah your right, on that note this thread needs to be moved to the Junkyard section.
Done :)