Day of the tentical and Fate of altantis problems

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Redgeneral

Day of the tentical and Fate of altantis problems

Post by Redgeneral »

In day of the tentical (PC CD version from lucassarts archives CD collection pack vol I), when laverne is rescued from the tree by chopping it down in the past, an error occurs. As they fall, the sprite of the glow in the time toilet thing is infront of the closeddoor sprite rather than behind it. This is not much of a problem, as it is purely graphical in nature - it does not stop you from completing the game.

In Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (PC CD version from lucassarts archives CD collection pack vol I), when Indianna returns to his office to meet Dr Smith and Marcus brody with the item obtain in the interactive credits sequance, the game crashes scummvm as sooon as he goes to insert the "key" into the "lock". The game is no longer playable as you cannot get past this point.

scummvm 0.10.0
windows xp sp2
Raziel
ScummVM Porter

Post by Raziel »

Forum Rules
3a) Do not post bugreports here. See the FAQ answer on how to report bugs properly. The appropriate place for those is the Bug Tracker. Same goes for Feature Requests.
clem

Post by clem »

also please test the bug also with latest 0.11.0 svn - if it is indeed a bug maybe the problem was already fixed
Redgeneral

Post by Redgeneral »

I will put bugs in bug tracker - I didn't know it was there and should have read the FAQ more thoroughly.

I'm sorry if I have wasted anyones time.

Red
kosuan

Post by kosuan »

at the 'Day of the tentical' :D :D :D - what do you mean ??

ko. :?