Problems with Goblins 3 and 0.10.0

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's PSP (PlayStation Portable) port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Ess Age

Problems with Goblins 3 and 0.10.0

Post by Ess Age »

Hi,
I've experieced some bugs in version 0.10.0 to my PSP when playing Goblins 3. There are 3 issues I want to mention. I didn't find more things as Goblins is just unplayable. I'm starting ScummVM on a 3.40 OE-A PSP. The problems appeared on the german version of Goblins (maybe it's an international version as there are french and english speech files on the CD, too).
  • ScummVM crashes in the moment when you are on the falling ship and you pick up the golf club and try to hit the golf ball with it.
  • When you're in the "load game"-screen and your curser hovers over an empty slot, you're unable to load any savegames correctly afterwards. The previews linked to a savegame will stay blank from then on. When you're trying to open a saved game then, your avatar just stands on the bow of the ship (when you're in the first scene while trying to load). When closing the screen and then reopening it there are no saved games in the list anymore (although they are still on the ms).
  • When you're in the "load game"-screen and your're cycling through the saved games, the same thing happens as mentioned in the previous section.
I hope these descriptions might help to fix the bugs
joostp
ScummVM Developer

Post by joostp »

Bug reports should go to the bug tracker, as stated in the forum rules.

The crashing issue has already been reported, but unfortunately I don't own that particular version of gob3 (the floppy version that I have works fine), so I have no idea how hard it would be to fix.