ScummVM DS 0.9.1a released

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Nintendo DS port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Post Reply
agentq
ScummVM Porter
Posts: 806
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:29 pm
Location: London, UK

ScummVM DS 0.9.1a released

Post by agentq » Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:28 am

Hi,

I have released a new stable version, v0.9.1a. This will replace v0.9.1 on the main ScummVM downloads page. This is the same as v0.9.1a beta3, with the exception of the bug with the ScummVM cursor introduced with v0.9.1a beta3, but now fixed in v0.9.1a.

The website has also been updated to give instructions about DLDI patching now that the stable version supports this.

You can download here:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/scum ... p?download

and you can view the website here:
http://scummvm.drunkencoders.com

User avatar
MetroidPrime
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:15 pm
Location: Germany

Post by MetroidPrime » Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:52 pm

Great work as usual. Thanks :)

iso jussi
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:01 pm
Location: Helsinki, Finland

Post by iso jussi » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:16 pm

When the DLDI site says that M3 CF test failed, does that mean I can't use these DLDI -versions at all?

agentq
ScummVM Porter
Posts: 806
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:29 pm
Location: London, UK

Post by agentq » Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:58 am

Yeah, it means the DLDI is broken. It needs to be fixed.

jak66
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:24 pm
Location: UK, Essex

Post by jak66 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:15 pm

Hi, just got myself a DS lite and was gonna get myself a R4DS so I can play ScummVM mainly (Don't know many other DS homebrew, to much time pent doing PSP homebrew). I was thinking of gettng R4DS from here - http://www.divineo.cn/cgi-bin/div-cn/dsl-r4eng, and was wonder if i need anything else (MicroSD I guess)? Thx in advance for your help.

User avatar
MetroidPrime
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:15 pm
Location: Germany

Post by MetroidPrime » Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:44 pm

jak66 wrote:Hi, just got myself a DS lite and was gonna get myself a R4DS so I can play ScummVM mainly (Don't know many other DS homebrew, to much time pent doing PSP homebrew). I was thinking of gettng R4DS from here - http://www.divineo.cn/cgi-bin/div-cn/dsl-r4eng, and was wonder if i need anything else (MicroSD I guess)? Thx in advance for your help.
You'll need a MicroSD and a MicroSD-Reader, then you are set.

jak66
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:24 pm
Location: UK, Essex

Post by jak66 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:01 pm

MetroidPrime wrote:You'll need a MicroSD and a MicroSD-Reader, then you are set.
Cool, thx.

mudpuppy
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 10:44 pm

Post by mudpuppy » Thu May 17, 2007 6:54 am

MetroidPrime wrote:
jak66 wrote:I was thinking of gettng R4DS from here - http://www.divineo.cn/cgi-bin/div-cn/dsl-r4eng, and was wonder if i need anything else (MicroSD I guess)? Thx in advance for your help.
You'll need a MicroSD and a MicroSD-Reader, then you are set.
Are there any brands of cards that should be avoided?
Any that the DS has trouble detecting?
Would 2GB be the best size?

User avatar
MetroidPrime
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:15 pm
Location: Germany

Post by MetroidPrime » Sat May 19, 2007 8:45 am

mudpuppy wrote:
MetroidPrime wrote:
jak66 wrote:I was thinking of gettng R4DS from here - http://www.divineo.cn/cgi-bin/div-cn/dsl-r4eng, and was wonder if i need anything else (MicroSD I guess)? Thx in advance for your help.
You'll need a MicroSD and a MicroSD-Reader, then you are set.
Are there any brands of cards that should be avoided?
Any that the DS has trouble detecting?
Would 2GB be the best size?
I think any brand should work. If you want to be safe take a Kingston or Sandisk. For the size, it depends on you. I have a 1GB card and it's enough for me.

Post Reply