Phantasmagoria - could this be a bug? (spoilers)

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Tim20

Phantasmagoria - could this be a bug? (spoilers)

Post by Tim20 »

Hi

Before I post this bug officially, I thought I'd ask here first as I'm not sure if it is or not. So I was wondering if anyone can confirm...? Whilst playing through the final chase sequence in Chapter 7, I got to the point where you obtain the snowman amongst the rags on the floor. After that, you climb into the wardrobe and use the poker to stab Don. However, after I did that, I messed up along the way, got caught, and died. I couldn't help but notice though, that when it took me back to that same spot outside the wardrobe, the poker was missing from my inventory. The only weapon I had was the hammer, which doesn't work like the poker does, which results in getting caught again. I must have re-tried several times, doing various things, until eventually the poker did return. I think it may have happened after 'reviewing' what I'd done up to that point. I suspect it's a bug, but just wanted to check if it's a common occurrence or not. I've already reported one bug so far, so this could be a second one to do.

Thanks