Does not show the name of the saves in List mode

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

zzzorba

Does not show the name of the saves in List mode

Post by zzzorba »

Does not show the name of the saves. However, saving can be selected and loaded. Cloud sync. The attachment contains screenshots of Windows and Android (2.7.0)
Attachments
Adroid screenshot (List mode)
Adroid screenshot (List mode)
and-1.jpg (52.2 KiB) Viewed 5363 times
Windows screenshot (Grid mode)
Windows screenshot (Grid mode)
win-2.jpg (83.86 KiB) Viewed 5363 times
Windows screenshot (List mode)
Windows screenshot (List mode)
win-1.jpg (105.68 KiB) Viewed 5363 times
digitall
ScummVM Developer

Re: Does not show the name of the saves in List mode

Post by digitall »

zzzorba: Can you replicate this issue on PC / Desktop using Daily Build of ScummVM? From your screenshots, I assume this is the v2.7.1 running on Android using Dreamweb?

Please note for future that bugs should be reported on the bug tracker i.e. Rule 3a:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17
zzzorba

Post by zzzorba »

I'm sorry, I didn't read the rules carefully.

This issue appeared for the first time in version 2.7.0 (Windows) and 2.7.0.5 (Android). The second and third screenshots in the first post shows name of saving is visible in grid mode and not visible (but selectable) in List mode.

After upgrading to version 2.7.1 (both Windows and Android), the issue persists.

What can I do to help resolve this issue?
digitall
ScummVM Developer

Post by digitall »

zzzorba: It is OK. We do suggest a first contact via Discord or Forums if you are unsure if it may be user error or something hinky as per the FAQ, but it is best to report things as bugs so that they don't get lost. It may be quite a while before a developer gets interested or has time to look at this.

I have tried to replicate with the latest Git master on Linux, and I can't replicate this... which is unfortunate :|
digitall
ScummVM Developer

Post by digitall »

Ah, I see you have reported as https://bugs.scummvm.org/ticket/14561 now... Future updates will go there and thanks for providing details there. Please standby...