Blue's Treasure Hunt questions

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

nozomi

Blue's Treasure Hunt questions

Post by nozomi »

I noticed the compatibility list show "Blue's Treasure Hunt" as Untested. I've obtained a copy to test, but have a few question. I've never played this game before so have no point of reference for how it should be. But so far it seems to work just fine.

The first issue I encountered is the fact this is a 2 CD game. Most other 2 disc based game that work with ScummVM require renaming of files to get them to work. This game doesn't appear to need that. Files on each disc are already named according to the disc number (1 or 2) with a common "data" directory shared between them. For the data directory I've just copied files from both discs and overwrote the ones with the same name. Is this the correct method for that data directory?

Also when adding the game, despite all the disc 1 and 2 files being in a single directory also containing the data directory, ScummVM detects each disc separately. So in the games list I have "Blue's Treasure Hunt (Disc 1)" and "Blue's Treasure Hunt (Disc 2)" Is this correct?

If I chose to play disc 2 first, I am unable to select either of the two available options. I assume it's because I need to complete disc 1 fist?

Any feedback would be appreciated.