Lands of Lore controls

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Nintendo Switch port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

TimeDevouncer

Lands of Lore controls

Post by TimeDevouncer » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:37 pm

Hi, first of all sorry for my bad english.

It's possible to change or remap the controls for this game?

Thanks!

rsn8887

Re: Lands of Lore controls

Post by rsn8887 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:48 pm

Do you mean Joycon or Touch controls?

Concerning Joycon controls: Remapping Joycon controls is not possible at the moment. I will try to implement an optional control scheme similar to what exists on the PSP port. One would press a combo like R+L+Start or so to toggle between the default controls and the other control scheme (1st person controls). In the 1st person controls, L/R would be strafe in Lands of Lore, and DPAD left/right would be turn. R+DPAD would press F1-F4 to attack with your characters etc. This is not yet implemented, but I am working on it.

Concerning touch controls: I just implemented a direct touch feature. It will be in the next nightly build (June 14 or 15 or so or later). You will find a new option in Options->Controls, called "Touchpad Mouse Mode", which can be turned on or off. If you turn it off, the pointer will jump to your finger directly. This will make touch controls in some games like Lands of Lore a bit easier.

More details about the controls are here: https://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php?titl ... ndo_Switch

TimeDevouncer

Re: Lands of Lore controls

Post by TimeDevouncer » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:40 pm

I'm talking about joycon controls, yes, the optional control sounds awesome! I can't wait to try it.

About the touch controls, very useful!

Thanks for your work :wink: