can't get scummVM to work on iphone 6 plus

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

jtravapd

can't get scummVM to work on iphone 6 plus

Post by jtravapd »

I have downloaded and reinstalled scummvm several times. However when i go to run it , it opens and then immediately closes.

I then tried going to the download section of this website and sent all the scummvm files (latest working build) using winscp. The same thing happened.

Then i renamed scummvm to scummvm-old and changed scummvm-ip5h (or whatever it was, i can't remember right now) to Scummvm.

Now when i did what i said abnove, the scummvm app will open , but all it does is open to a super zoomed out screen where you can't even read anything. The screen is completely orange , except on top I can see a search bar where i can type in something, but nothing happens and you can barely see it, its so far zoomed out.

Does anyone know what i could do to make it work? Again im using a iphone 6 plus, on ios 8.1.

I also changed all the permssions and that didn't work either.
bonewire

Post by bonewire »

Anyboy? I have the same Problem. No Menue visible so I can't add games. If you move the cursor to the right, parts of the menue appear on the left side of the screen. But when you click "add game" the following window does not appear. I'm on iphone 6 Plus iOS 8.1. Please help guys. This is the perfect device for Lucasarts games on the go :) Thanks a lot in advance.