In need of a fate of atlantis savegame

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

deetee

In need of a fate of atlantis savegame

Post by deetee »

I've been playing Fate of atlantis steam version (not using scummvm) on pc up to where you get to atlantis. I just got an android phone, and installed scummvm, and got a (non-steam) fate of atlantis talkie version working on it.

The non scummvm savegames cant be pulled across - does anyone have some saves in a scummvm format for me?
tsoliman
ScummVM Developer

Post by tsoliman »

Can you be more specific? As far as I can remember there were three different ways to play this game. Which path do you want saves for? How far along?

Also, if you end up starting over, and you want to help test the upcoming 1.3 release, use the 1.3.0pre version of scummvm.
deetee

Post by deetee »

I'm using ScummVM 1.2.1 for android, and I've been playing the wits path, but I think any path's save will do because I'm right at the start of atlantis itself, and I believe that part is the same for all paths (I may be mistaken, last played this gem in the 90's).

I'm planning on playing "the dig" or one of the space quest games next, so will be sure to help testing by using 1.3.0pre before I start it.
Mataku

Post by Mataku »

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9v4y1n

I think that's the one. I just guessed from the thumbnail

:P