Bug fixing: need help of Simon the Sorcerer Span. disk owner

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

SimSaw

Bug fixing: need help of Simon the Sorcerer Span. disk owner

Post by SimSaw »

When playing StS multilingual version I noticed that there is a crash of the game when being trapped at the goblins' building and trying to escape by using the map. I found out how I can add a missing string. I would like to use the string out of the Spanish floppy disk version, so I need someone which would like to help by starting ScummVM in some debug mode and give me its output as TXT file. If you are interested, please contact me by PM or email (or ICQ if you got it :) ) and I will give you nearer information on how to do this.

As Kirben told me there was no Hebrew floppy disk version, so the sentence can be found nowhere. Somebody knowing Hebrew could help me by translating
"I can't get out of here at the moment."
to Hebrew. Best would be you send it to me as an image file since there are problems with different text formats. Please also stay in contact with me here, so that you can check if I transfered the Hebrew text correctly into the game.

I will release the fixes as a patch for the original multilingual StS Talkie version on my StS website, so I hope these versions can be supported by ScummVM then.
Last edited by SimSaw on Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
OmerMor
Got a warning

Post by OmerMor »

(Hebrew sentence sent)

Omer Mor.