Escape From Monkey Island

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Nostalgia673

Escape From Monkey Island

Post by Nostalgia673 »

Not working on the new daily build for me. I played it once through on a daily build awhile ago, did they completely delete support for this game even on daily builds?
Praetorian
ScummVM Developer

Re: Escape From Monkey Island

Post by Praetorian »

Nostalgia673 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:57 pm Not working on the new daily build for me. I played it once through on a daily build awhile ago, did they completely delete support for this game even on daily builds?
Hello, you may have downloaded a wrong build.

It's working as it should for me (daily build 2.9.0git from Jan 21, 2024 13:48:45). This is on Windows 10 with the "Windows (64 bits)" ScummVM daily dev build.

The development builds (that support this game) are under the "ScummVM latest Branch master" column.
https://buildbot.scummvm.org/#/dailybuilds
Nostalgia673

Re: Escape From Monkey Island

Post by Nostalgia673 »

I knew something was wrong with that, I downloaded the latest Mac Os X x64 stable daily build and it says it was damaged, so I told the Mac to ignore the damage & trust it. In the previous daily builds, it never said any of them were damaged. It works fine just not MI4.
Praetorian wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:40 pm
Nostalgia673 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:57 pm Not working on the new daily build for me. I played it once through on a daily build awhile ago, did they completely delete support for this game even on daily builds?
Hello, you may have downloaded a wrong build.

It's working as it should for me (daily build 2.9.0git from Jan 21, 2024 13:48:45). This is on Windows 10 with the "Windows (64 bits)" ScummVM daily dev build.

The development builds (that support this game) are under the "ScummVM latest Branch master" column.
https://buildbot.scummvm.org/#/dailybuilds