Peeping Tom Scene in Camelot

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

ArthurWalden

Peeping Tom Scene in Camelot

Post by ArthurWalden »

I don't know if this is the best forum to post this in, but it is often so frustrating trying to get my questions answered on GOG's forums these days: (This is a gameplay question, rather than a technical question about ScummVM, so I'm posting it here rather than in Help and Support)

When playing games, particularly adventure games, I like to see as many things as possible. In view of that...

In Conquests of Camelot, I read about the fact that Fawaz's (the meat seller) daughter can sometimes be seen taking a shower through the window of his shop and that if you try to look through the window, Fawaz will kill you (after Merlin shouts a single warning to you, as often happens in that game). What I can't figure out is how to get that scene to trigger. Simply reentering the screen repeatedly and waiting on the screen for about ten minutes don't do anything.
ArthurWalden

Re: Peeping Tom Scene in Camelot

Post by ArthurWalden »

Okay. So I have to respond to my own post. As I'm sure many here were thinking, you just have to reenter the screen enough repeatedly until the daughter appears. The chances of her appearing aren't actually all that small.

(I sometimes have a tendency to post prematurely.)