PS3 Port 2.6.1 / 2.7.0 - Themes and Broken Sword 1

Discussion about other and unofficial ports of ScummVM

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Karkass

PS3 Port 2.6.1 / 2.7.0 - Themes and Broken Sword 1

Post by Karkass »

Hi there,

- Themes got broken/glitched since version 2.6.1 (global options/misc/theme); the only non-glitched theme is the one titled "scummvm classic theme".
- Version 2.7.0: themes remain glitched; The game "Broken Sword 1" (Windows/DOS) stopped working: game files are not recognized/found when trying to add the path for game folder files (game works fine in v2.6.1).

PS3 FAT model, 4.89 cfw user.
Tsomi

Re: PS3 Port 2.6.1 / 2.7.0 - Themes and Broken Sword 1

Post by Tsomi »

Hi,

Regarding Broken Sword, please follow the advice given in the 2.7.0 release:
Improved support for Broken Sword series

We vastly improved the detection method used for the Broken Sword series as well. Compared to the old detection method, this allows a much higher level of granularity, so we are now able to detect even the slightest differences between all the supported versions. We tried our very best to add all available game versions, but we need your help. If you notice that your version of Broken Sword 1 or 2 is not properly detected in ScummVM 2.7.0, please get in touch with us and report your version to our Bug Tracker!
…with as much information about your releases as possible: source, how files are set up and so on.

For the problem with themes, I'll see if I can reproduce it on my PS3, but please note that bugs which are reported on the forums instead of our bug tracker… have a high probability of being unseen and thus less likely to be solved at some point.

Thanks.
Tsomi

Post by Tsomi »

All the official themes work properly for me on PS3 with the 2.7.0 release.

Reporting the issue on bugs.scummvm.org with some pictures of the issue, and maybe some details such as any interface language that you may be using, could be helpful. Thanks.
Karkass

Post by Karkass »

Will do as you suggested as soon as possible. Thank you kindly for your time and help.