Floyd - The feeble files 4CD - how does that work with scummvm

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

venom_INC
Got a warning

Floyd - The feeble files 4CD - how does that work with scummvm

Post by venom_INC »

Hello,
I have the 4 CD German version that I would like to use with ScummVM. I would like to copy the whole game on the HD, that would be more practical. How can I copy the individual CDs to the HD and be named so that ScummVM can find it? What do I have to consider if I want to install it and play the game with ScummVM?

THX :mrgreen:
Raziel
ScummVM Porter

Re: Floyd - The feeble files 4CD - how does that work with scummvm

Post by Raziel »

Wiki will help...see Windows version...
venom_INC
Got a warning

Post by venom_INC »

Hello,
I have now installed the game with the advice of the answer above, the game was correctly recognized as a German version. Yesterday evening I played the game briefly, speech and subtitles were in German, i saved a game right at the beginning to avoid the intro. When I wanted to continue with the game today, the subtitles are in Englisch and the voice output were completely gone! Although it was running correct yesterday. It is interesting that the computer screens in the base of the extraterrestrial still shows German texts, as well as its smartwatch! ScummVM is generally set to German speech! But it doesn't work. Such a shit!!! Where could the mistake is now? :roll:
sev
ScummVM Lead

Post by sev »

moderatorial: venom_INC, you got a warning for violating forum rule #4
venom_INC
Got a warning

Post by venom_INC »

Sorry,
When I insulted someone - I didn't want that. I looked at the link again. What I want to know is below. In this link I only noticed the part with the rename of the files and the installation process. My mistake! :|