Port Maemo version of ScummVM to Jolla's Sailfih OS

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Maemo (Nokia N800/N810/N900) port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

uggeli

Port Maemo version of ScummVM to Jolla's Sailfih OS

Post by uggeli »

It would be great if ScummVM would be ported to the Jolla's new MeeGO based Sailfish OS. I would do it myself, but since I can't I can only ask for someone to port it to be available in Jolla's appstore from "day one", or atleast ASAP. I'm willing to donate that project and I believe that I'm not the only one.
Strangerke
ScummVM Developer

Post by Strangerke »

For the moment, the device is not available and you can only pre-book, and the device is expensive (400eur). I think you're a bit early in the process. First let us see when it's available and if there's an active community.
heidi.wenger

Re: Port Maemo version of ScummVM to Jolla's Sailfih OS

Post by heidi.wenger »

OMG yes! I have been a Sailfish OS user since 2013, and was wondering whether there was a port of ScummVM for it. There seems to be pretty much all possible platforms supported i could name, but i suppose Sailfish port has not yet progressed :roll:

Would love to know about the current plans.

Sailfish X (flash Sailfish OS to many supported devices) is the product from Jolla now that's doing very well according to all news lately.

https://sailfishos.org/