Right Mouse Button

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Android port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

tservo

Right Mouse Button

Post by tservo »

I love ScummVm for Android. My question is Can the Right Mouse Button be set up like the keyboard Button. A seperate Button I can use on the right side of the screen to click instead of the hold second finger implementation. That would make it perfect for me since some games I can't see the icon under the finger when I do the R-click. thank you again for your continuous hard work and dedication to the android version.
Praetorian
ScummVM Developer

Re: Right Mouse Button

Post by Praetorian »

tservo wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:35 pm I love ScummVm for Android. My question is Can the Right Mouse Button be set up like the keyboard Button. A seperate Button I can use on the right side of the screen to click instead of the hold second finger implementation. That would make it perfect for me since some games I can't see the icon under the finger when I do the R-click. thank you again for your continuous hard work and dedication to the android version.
I kind of like this idea. We could add such an extra overlay button, for the right click, maybe controlled by a separate checkbox setting in the GUI.

One day, we could even make this more customizable in the way, eg. the Steam Link app allows custom button overlay, but that would be quite far ahead in the future probably.
tservo

Post by tservo »

Thanks for your reply. I have magicdos on my android and it uses widgets to add that button functionality. It works really well for right clicking since most adv games use the rmb.Anyways looking forward to the future of scummvm android.
BlackMageJ

Post by BlackMageJ »

Along similar lines, I'd like to suggest an overlay button to toggle the standard single-tap between left and right clicks.