ScummVM WebOS for LGtv's?

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's WebOS port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

shaark

ScummVM WebOS for LGtv's?

Post by shaark »

Is there anyone working on porting the ScummVM WebOS app to LG TV's running WebOS?
sev
ScummVM Lead

Re: ScummVM WebOS for LGtv's?

Post by sev »

Nobody that we're aware of.

Eugene
fluffychicken

Post by fluffychicken »

It would go really nice on recent LG TV's especially with the Magic Remote.
Jez_Gafys

Post by Jez_Gafys »

Even better than the magic remote is the LG tv also supports Logitech Wireless Keyboards/Mice. I use the G603 and G613 on my screen (using the usb dongles) with no issues.
Voronoff

Post by Voronoff »

I'll post it in this thread, maybe someone will be interested. Found in the Discord channel, related to the development of homebrew applications for LG TV.
robersolid wrote:Ok, so now I have a fully working ScummVM 2.6.1. All dependencies met mpeg2,vorbis,flac, etc. Tested with various games, the only problem I found: when I compiled the ipk with the custom buildroot-nc4 (enabling all the scummvm required depencies in webos-tv-defconfig) the icon in the Home menu does not work, I need to execute through ssh

Code: Select all

"root@LGwebOSTV:/media/developer/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.scummvm# LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/media/developer/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.scummvm/lib XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=/tmp/xdg /usr/bin/jailer -t native_devmode -i o
rg.scummvm -p /media/developer/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.scummvm /media/developer/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.scummvm/scummvm '{"@system_native_app":true,"storeCaller":"home","nid":"org.scummvm"}'"
If any of you want the source code or the ipk, please let me know
https://discord.com/channels/4079379940 ... 5133416561