Kyrandia 2 need Savegame

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

venom_INC
Got a warning

Kyrandia 2 need Savegame

Post by venom_INC »

Hello,
need a savegame at the beginning of Chapter 2 of the game after the flight with the dragon. I have a problem with the bottle, the dragon tears and the ghost. i have put first the dragon tears in the bottle and now i cant take the ghost into this bottle! I cant continue the game without this ghost in the bottle because i need him to animate the scarecrow in the garden! Is here somebody who can give me the nessesary savegame that i can continue the game?

Send me a private message then i give the email adress also per pm.

THANXXX!!!
Kurufinwe

Re: Kyrandia 2 need Savegame

Post by Kurufinwe »

Can't you just empty the bottle by clicking it on Zanthia (to drink it) or on the cauldron (and then flush the cauldron)? I'm pretty sure the game doesn't have dead-ends.
venom_INC
Got a warning

Post by venom_INC »

Hello,
i have emptied the bottle and put the ghost in it and use it with the scarecrow. Now the scarecrow is running away - stupid action, but this was described to do this in the walkthrough that i have!

Now the bottle is empty and now how i get the dragon tears again? The dragon dont whine again! Hope you can help me.
venom_INC
Got a warning

Post by venom_INC »

I now know how to get the dragon tears back. You have to give the water bowl back to the dragon and take it away again. Then he starts crying again and the tears coming back.