Buglist TLJ

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Silver83

Buglist TLJ

Post by Silver83 »

Thanks to ResidualVM and the HD Mod I'm playing The Longest Journey for the first time in my life and I am having a blast. I thought it might be interesting to post (possible) bugs I've found so far. I'm sure there is a bug tracker somewhere, but to be honest, I'm not planing on being a professional beta tester. So, maybe you can use my informations :)

Stark - Subway: Look at the map, don't choose a location and exit the map screen: The people change. They should only change when entering a new train.

Stark - Using the inflatable duck results in hearing the sound of exiting air even after the duck has no air left. This can only be stopped by restarting the game. The sound can be heard even in the main menu.

Arcadia - Vestrum Tobias: After having heard the long history lession, every time I talk to him, he is looking in my direction, turns towards his "table" and then turns back towards me. I guess, he shouldn't be looking in my direction in the first place.

Arcadia: This is a small one. A few cm under the fountain, there is a hotspot with the size of a pixel for the tempel.

Arcadia: I'm not sure about this one: In the tempel I'm hearing "turning pages". Shouldn't that sound only be heard when Tobias is reading and presumably turning pages at his "table"?

That's it for now.