VS1.HLZ missing?

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

RetroJaro

VS1.HLZ missing?

Post by RetroJaro »

So what is OBJETS/VS1.HLZ? Every time I add a game to 2.1.0 it keeps checking for this file and says not found. Is there something I'm missing?
Raziel
ScummVM Porter

Re: VS1.HLZ missing?

Post by Raziel »

RetroJaro wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:48 pm So what is OBJETS/VS1.HLZ? Every time I add a game to 2.1.0 it keeps checking for this file and says not found. Is there something I'm missing?
What platform are you running ScummVM on?
criezy
ScummVM Developer

Post by criezy »

This file is one of the game file from Versailles 1685. It is used for fallback detection of the game (checking if you might have an unknown version of the game) and the message you see is a debug message. You can ignore it.
RetroJaro

Post by RetroJaro »

criezy wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:29 pm This file is one of the game file from Versailles 1685. It is used for fallback detection of the game (checking if you might have an unknown version of the game) and the message you see is a debug message. You can ignore it.
Thanks for the reply. I'll just ignore it then.
DarkSeed

Post by DarkSeed »

criezy wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:29 pm This file is one of the game file from Versailles 1685. It is used for fallback detection of the game (checking if you might have an unknown version of the game) and the message you see is a debug message. You can ignore it.
Ok, but if it's a debug check, please remove the output from the release build. Thanks! ;)
criezy
ScummVM Developer

Post by criezy »

From what I can see this has already been removed back in October, so it won't be in future releases.
pucci

Post by pucci »

RetroJaro wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:48 pm So what is OBJETS/VS1.HLZ? Every time I add a game to 2.1.0 it keeps checking for this file and says not found. Is there something I'm missing?
i have the same problem with latest stable and daily build (win64)
i'm trying to add maniac & zak c64 but they don't work