ScummVM on Smartphone (QTek 8310)

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's PocketPC/HandheldPC port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

knakos
ScummVM Porter

Post by knakos »

Hey guys,

Just dropped in to tell you that I'm working on pocketscumm but I don't have a proper build yet. This will happen in the next few days and will be based on 0.8.2 codebase, not the latest svn. I'll need all the help I can get to get the new features tested. So keep watching.

Kostas

PS. The new forum theme rocks!
diablik

Post by diablik »

knakos wrote:will be based on 0.8.2 codebase, not the latest svn.
it's a pity :cry:

I can help with moving Kyrandia support changes from svn to stable pocket sources

Where i can get pocket version sources?

Thanks
knakos
ScummVM Porter

Post by knakos »

The next version of scummvm is scheduled for release shortly IIRC. Further, you can play Kyra anyway with the current version. The latest changes in Kyra are minor bugfixes if I got it right.

Anyway, you can checkout the trunk of scummvm which includes all sources for the wince version as well.
knakos
ScummVM Porter

Post by knakos »

Hello fellow scummers,

Things are shaping quite nicely for this new version. All the major new features are in. It remains to apply some magic to the SDL port and I'll post a build right here.

Won't be long now,
Kostas
stred

Post by stred »

Hi all, i ve tried scummvm build latest 0.9 on my 8310 and its working perfectly but i have a problem with Full Throttle:

when i keep pressed the right click key the menu doesnt stay in the screen and i cant select the various actions in the game..

i also tried to use the virtual keyboard to press the letter for each action (its p for punch k for kick etc etc) but in FT the virtual keyboard isnt working,cursor doesn move...

on the contrary in Beneath a steel sky and in sam and max the virtual keyboard is working (i think,at least the cursor moves).
knakos
ScummVM Porter

Post by knakos »

OK, it would be nice to submit a bug report for FT using our bug tracker.

Thanks,
Kostas