Blue Force doesn't work

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

djSergi

Blue Force doesn't work

Post by djSergi »

Hi! I have a Blue Foce CD which was gifted with the defunct spanish edition of Computer Gaming World magazine. I copied the *rlb files into a folder on my pc but ScummVM doesn't find any game:

Por favor, envía al equipo de ScummVM esta información junto al nombre del juego que has intentado añadir y su versión/idioma/etc.:
{"tsage.rlb", 0, "743f8f44c662c9d857c1ccde7383e306", 42468},
{"blue.rlb", 0, "5b2b35c51b62e82d82b0791540bfae2d", 10082565},

Then I installed the game and overwrote the files from the previous folder with the new files and I got the same error.

These are all the files:
- BLUE.RLB
- FILES.RLB
- INSTALL.RLB
- TSAGE.RLB
- BLUE.EXE
- INSTALL.EXE
- TSAGE.CFG

Any advice? Thanks.
Strangerke
ScummVM Developer

Post by Strangerke »

Hi djSergi. It's something I know, and there's not much I can do in a short delay. It's afaik the only version of the game I don't own, and when we enable the detection, it fails completely. The game has been released long after the other versions (2 years I think), and we would have to take a look at it in order to understand how different it is, then fix the current engine.

Could you tell me if you notice a way I could buy it? (ebay, whatever,...)

Sorry again for the issue
djSergi

Post by djSergi »

I have this CD for 20 years. The magazine died circa 2001. If you want, I can send you an ISO of the CD. But if you want to buy it, it's gonna be too hard. Sometimes there are packs of games from the 90's CGW magazines on ebay.es.

Edit: I've found one for sale but only delivers within Spain.
http://www.todocoleccion.net/juego-comp ... ~x36806306
I'll contact the seller.