Broken sword 1 - Problems with the toilet brush

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Falke023

Broken sword 1 - Problems with the toilet brush

Post by Falke023 »

Hi guys!
Sorry to disturb serious discussions, but I've got a problem, which could be ScummVM related. I tried to get the toilet brush from this guy in Marib. But everytime I click on the lens to find out more about the brush, it only says: "It smells like... whatever". But he doesn't recognize the toilet brush. So I looked for the solution in the internet. I found out that you have to click RIGHT. The only problem is: My mouse is a mac mouse and consequently I have no RIGHT mouse button. I only got ONE button and this one is most of the time LEFT. So I tried to click LEFT an push the ctrl-button on my keyboard. In normal cases this changes the position of the mouse button from left to right. In this case it doesn't. Perhaps anyone could help me?
Here are more details: I have the latest version of ScummVM, the game is in german language and I'm using the mac version of ScummVM.
Ciao,
Axel
clem

Post by clem »

In the Macintosh port, the right mouse button is emulated via Cmd-Click (that is, you click the mouse button while holding the Command/Apple/Propeller key).
says the README, section 4.0.

are you sure this doesn't work?
Falke023

Post by Falke023 »

Hy, that's great! I pushed the ctrl-button, that was my fault. In ScummVM it changes and so I have to push the button with the apple. Thanks for the hint. It works!
Ciao,
Axel