Android Market V1.40 instead of 1.41

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Android port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

yobibyte

Android Market V1.40 instead of 1.41

Post by yobibyte »

Hello,

It looks like the version of Scummvm in the Play market has not been updated to the latest version.

Forgive my ignorance if there is a delay on Google's side and the update has already been submitted for the market.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who syncs saves between devices and having an outdated version in the repo is kind of a pain as it destroys gamesave compatability, etc. It's pretty easy to get around, but the main advantage of installing from the market is auto updates.

Thanks!
raziel89

Post by raziel89 »

I've downloaded 1.4.1 Scumm version from this site, but the android market version is still 1.4.0.

In the download page I can read that the new version of scummVM is 1.5.0 and for the android version there is a link to the Android Market....However the version reported in the android market is still the 1.4.0...Any suggestion or link to download the 1.5.0 version for android ?

Ps: I've just noticed that the 1.5.0 is a fresh release (just 2 days since what I've read)... so maybe it will be released soon on android market.
I'm just a little bit "worried" since the 1.4.1 version has never reached the android market...

Anyway consider this post just as a segnalation for the missing version on android market.
Greetings and always thanks for your excellent work.
fuzzie
ScummVM Developer

Post by fuzzie »

1.5.0 is coming soon, hopefully tomorrow; I have a build which should be fine.
fuzzie
ScummVM Developer

Post by fuzzie »

1.5.0 is now on the Android Market.

The three new plugins (CGE/Soltys, composer and dreamweb) are not uploaded yet, sorry. I have to find time to do the necessary screenshots/descriptions/etc.
fuzzie
ScummVM Developer

Post by fuzzie »

Argh! Well, plugins for composer and dreamweb should be available now. Still arguing with Google's developer interface about CGE, but maybe tomorrow..