Jouneyman Project Pegasus Prime

All the inane chatter goes in here. If you're curious about whether we will support a game, post HERE not in General Discussion :)

Moderator: ScummVM Team

SirPrimalform

Post by SirPrimalform »

Oh that's great! I'll just wait patiently then. =)

Of course, even when the support is added I still won't own a copy of PP so I hope GOG will start selling it...
Longcat

Post by Longcat »

Don't worry. It's enough to "almost" own a copy.
SirPrimalform

Post by SirPrimalform »

Longcat wrote:Don't worry. It's enough to "almost" own a copy.
True, I'd just like to be able to buy it (especially if money would go to Presto). Even if I can't, I'm sure I'd find... uh, some way of playing it.
Longcat

Post by Longcat »

Lol. No, I highly recommend you buy it, even if you have to buy it on ebay. We do not support piracy in any way or form on these forums.

Just a little humorous comment transferred from the gog forums ;)
SirPrimalform

Post by SirPrimalform »

Longcat wrote:Lol. No, I highly recommend you buy it, even if you have to buy it on ebay. We do not support piracy in any way or form on these forums.

Just a little humorous comment transferred from the gog forums ;)
I didn't say anything about piracy, I just meant I prefer to buy stuff new so the money goes to the right people.

And I thought it was you!
Longcat

Post by Longcat »

Heh.

What, did my nick give me away? :P

"The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug."
Mark Twain
monster99f150
Got a warning

Post by monster99f150 »

any news yet?
eriktorbjorn
ScummVM Developer

Post by eriktorbjorn »

monster99f150 wrote:any news yet?
There was a very brief blog post yesterday saying that "the code is now online". (And when I say "very brief", I mean that I just quoted almost half of it, so I don't know any details.)
monster99f150
Got a warning

Post by monster99f150 »

:)
Last edited by monster99f150 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
clone2727
Retired

Post by clone2727 »

monster99f150 wrote:No offense, but i have no more patience. I would gladly pay money to make this happen.
Please pay us one billion US dollars and I'll merge it immediately.

Seriously, I have a life. I don't devote every waking hour of every day to coding on this. It will be in the main tree when it's ready. It will be supported when ready. It will be in your daily builds when ready. Now please stop whining, it's not getting you anywhere.
monster99f150
Got a warning

Post by monster99f150 »

jeez chill man...have a beer.
MusicallyInspired

Post by MusicallyInspired »

Funny, I was about to say the same thing to you. What? You expected a different response to what you said? Perhaps this:

"Oh, yes sir! We apologize for the extremely unfair delay. We're all just dragging our feet here, I'm afraid, and it's getting a bit ridiculous I admit. But your post has made us all see the light and we need to step up our game and get this done for you because you deserve it. Thank you for showing us just how inconsiderate we really are. We'll be sure to include you in ScummVM's credits at the top of the list for your contribution."
Paolo86

Post by Paolo86 »

I undrstand the anticipation for this, but that's going too far. I'm waiting for two games to be supported myself, that don't have even a public repository Just be glad it is going to happen and be quiet
monster99f150
Got a warning

Post by monster99f150 »

which two games?
Paolo86

Post by Paolo86 »

Shadow of the comet and prisoner of Ice