Humongous Entertainment .ini settings in ScummVM

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Retrodude

Humongous Entertainment .ini settings in ScummVM

Post by Retrodude »

Does anybody know how to run the Humongous Entertainment games in ScummVM with .ini settings? You guys have a gigantic page on the wiki outlining the different .ini settings on the different games, but I can't find any way to use them in ScummVM.
clone2727
Retired

Re: Humongous Entertainment .ini settings in ScummVM

Post by clone2727 »

Retrodude wrote:Does anybody know how to run the Humongous Entertainment games in ScummVM with .ini settings? You guys have a gigantic page on the wiki outlining the different .ini settings on the different games, but I can't find any way to use them in ScummVM.
Put them in the ScummVM config file under the game you want
Red_Breast

Post by Red_Breast »

Are you asking for the location on your HD of the scummvm.ini file?
Retrodude

Post by Retrodude »

Red_Breast wrote:Are you asking for the location on your HD of the scummvm.ini file?
No, I know where it is. Thanks for the info, by the way, clone.
Actually, it would be neat if we could edit those settings within ScummVM's GUI, since it's a bit difficult to see where one setting ends and another begins in the config file. Possible update in the future, maybe? I'm sure other supported games can make use of it as well.
tsoliman
ScummVM Developer

Post by tsoliman »

since it's a bit difficult to see where one setting ends and another begins in the config file
I think maybe you should use notepad++ instead of notepad. Notepad doesn't recognize unix-style line endings.