Ron Gilbert talks about ScummVM on podcast

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Scarlatti

Ron Gilbert talks about ScummVM on podcast

Post by Scarlatti »

http://io9.com/5713638/ron-gilbert-deli ... the-galaxy

At the 35:51 mark, he talks a bit about fan adventures and mentions ScummVM as an important tool to keep his old games alive.
BobbinT

Post by BobbinT »

Do they have script of the interview instead? I'm not really comfortable hearing through audios.
Freddo

Post by Freddo »

BobbinT wrote:Do they have script of the interview instead? I'm not really comfortable hearing through audios.
Neither am I, I hate podcasts.
Mau1wurf1977

Post by Mau1wurf1977 »

Come on guys, Ron Gilbert took the time to do the interview, surely you can manage taking the time to listen to it...
Freddo

Post by Freddo »

Mau1wurf1977 wrote:Come on guys, Ron Gilbert took the time to do the interview, surely you can manage taking the time to listen to it...
Kinda hard to do with a hearing impairment.
BobbinT

Post by BobbinT »

I think it'll be better with visual because additional reading lips and gestures makes it easier to understand.

well anyway...

Just played Deathspank last night and I can just say that his touch of jokes still hits me. Sure, the gameplay were good enough, but the conversations are still like Monkey Island all over and even has some references to it. Still makes me laugh. Good old Ron.... :lol:

Still have to say that whatever games he's in, expect some hilarious jokes in it. :D