Policenauts

All the inane chatter goes in here. If you're curious about whether we will support a game, post HERE not in General Discussion :)

Moderator: ScummVM Team

ThinkBomb!

Policenauts

Post by ThinkBomb! »

Has anyone here played Policenauts? It's an adventure game made by Hideo Kojima the creator of the Metal Gear games :D It originally came out on the PC-98 and then was later remade for the Playstation, Sega Saturn and even the 3DO. Unfortunately the game never came out in English but a fan translation of the game came out last year for the PS1 version of it and highly recommends anyone who has not played it yet to go check it out. The game can easily be found on EBay for about $20
Red_Breast

Post by Red_Breast »

I own PSX Policenauts and SegaCD Snatcher. Great games. I lost interest after that once the maker got into films so much. :wink:
BobbinT

Post by BobbinT »

I've played those 2. Snatcher SegaCD is the best version of all, and freaks me every time I played it.

Policenauts was quite interesting especially on the stories. Been obsessing to play it since Metal Gear Solid 2. Snatcher still beats it big-time. Kinda wish Kojima-san makes the sequel of it since it's still kinda a cliffhanger.

Still, both are great games. BTW, you might also wanted to try SD-Snatcher on PC98. Has similar story with super-deformed style and another story twist. :D
Kaminari

Post by Kaminari »

SD Snatcher was released on MSX 2, not on PC-98.
BobbinT

Post by BobbinT »

oh yeah. You're right. My bad... :P
It's been a while since I've played it.