Key information can be found in a number of places in addition to the ScummVM site such as:
- This very forum
- My own ScummVM page (mostly SVN builds and backend information) - http://scummvm.distant-earth.com/
- The OpenPandora ScummVM WiKi pages (compatibility, links etc.) - http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/OpenPandora
- The README-OPENPANDORA included with any official release or SVN build (available in the Documentation menu in the launcher).
In order to help me keep track of requests, bugs etc. I am asking that people kindly report such issues to the correct places (or at least copy them there). I don't spend all my time looking at forums and bug reports placed on random internet forums are never very helpful to me (i.e. they are very unlikely to get fixed). The same applies to feature requests etc. etc.
If you would like me to consider a feature or fix a bug help me to help you by ensuring the reports end up recorded in the one official place.
- Bug Reports (ScummVM's Sourceforge bug tracker)
- Feature Requests (ScummVM's Sourceforge feature tracker)
- Source Code Patches (ScummVM's Sourceforge patch tracker)
- General Forum Feedback (Not Bug Reports) (ScummVM's OpenPandora forum)