I made a Simon The Sorcerer mobile phone theme

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Sidni7

I made a Simon The Sorcerer mobile phone theme

Post by Sidni7 »

Hi everyone,

I got a new mobile phone recently - a Sony Ericsson C902. I wanted a Simon The Sorcerer theme but couldn't find one anywhere. I was pleasantly surprised to find that its easy to make your own :)

The wallpaper is a screenshot of Simon sat in the Swampling's house, waiting to eat swamp stew. James Woodcock kindly gave me permission to use his reworked version of the Simon theme tune as a ringtone and the message alert is Simon saying "That doesn't work!"

Of course, I gave the ScummVM website a mention in my blurb too.

If anyone has a C902, you're welcome to download my free theme from http://www.myc902.lasyk.net/preview/141 ... cerer.html
Graxer

Post by Graxer »

I actually got a C902 for Christmas. I would like to try it out, but it just costs too much for me to connect to WAP. :(
Sidni7

No need to use expensive WAP

Post by Sidni7 »

No, you don't have to connect to WAP to get it. I never have, being on PAYG. If you go to the website, there's a download button at the bottom of the page. So long as you've got the usb lead for your phone, you're laughing.
Graxer

Post by Graxer »

Ah thanks! :) I'll do that when I next go home from Uni. (That's where my lead is at the moment)