AGI games supported?

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Dreamcast port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Who'sThere

AGI games supported?

Post by Who'sThere »

Hi there.

I'm trying to run few AGI games on the DC port here, and it's only recognizing the third game in the Kings Quest series.

I was wondering if the Kings Quest games are full supported, and if it would be possible to play fanmade AGI games on the Dreamcast as well?
DCDayDreamer

Post by DCDayDreamer »

Can't really help you with this because I haven't tested any AGI games with ScummVM on the DC, it's something I've been meaning to do for some time so it's a good excuse to make a new CD to play with. I'll post back with some test results, unless someone else beats me to it. :wink:
Who'sThere

Post by Who'sThere »

I ended up testing the large zip files of fan-made AGI games that I found somewhere on this site. I think I also found out a lot of them came from a Gameboy Advance agi interpreter project...

Well...anyways, I loaded them up in the Win32 version of ScummVM just fine. But while they were recognized by the DC version, they would freeze, with the mouse cursor stuck on the left half of the screen.

Does anyone know if there's some kinda of feature relating to homebrew AGI coding that would be incompatible with the DC branch of ScummVM?