discworld 2

General chat related to ScummVM, adventure gaming, and so on.

Moderator: ScummVM Team

superfighter

discworld 2

Post by superfighter »

can somebody point me in rhe right direction as to what files i need to rip off of both the cds, and if any of them need renaming etc
bobdevis

Post by bobdevis »

Mirko

Post by Mirko »

superfighter

Post by superfighter »

cheers :)
Inwards

Post by Inwards »

Just thought I'd point out that my CD's didn't have the ENGLISH.* files. Instead, my files were labeled US.*. Renaming them to ENGLISH1.* seemed to work.
sev
ScummVM Lead

Post by sev »

Inwards wrote:Just thought I'd point out that my CD's didn't have the ENGLISH.* files. Instead, my files were labeled US.*. Renaming them to ENGLISH1.* seemed to work.
This is not good. Could you, please, file a bugreport so we could add support for your version? Intention of ScummVM is to preferably run the unmodified original game data.

Eugene
Inwards

Post by Inwards »

sev wrote: This is not good. Could you, please, file a bugreport so we could add support for your version? Intention of ScummVM is to preferably run the unmodified original game data
Okay, done. I'll also note that the main menu graphic is different, although I dunno if that was intentional or not.
Nikioko

Post by Nikioko »

I guess, your version has the subtitle "Mortality Bytes", while international versions have the subtitle "Missing presumed...?"
It is still the same game, though, but the US version.