Engines - Not in SVN

All the inane chatter goes in here. If you're curious about whether we will support a game, post HERE not in General Discussion :)

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Strangerke
ScummVM Developer

Post by Strangerke »

Hum... I sent a mail to Hugo's author this morning just to explain what is the purpose of SCUMMVM. No answer for the moment, of course. I also sent a mail to Bob Bates and Steve Meretzky some months ago (ex-Legend Entertainment). Bob Bates is trying to buy back the rights on Legends games from Atari. He doesn't want to talk about it until this occurs. After... Who knows.

Anyway, if anything positive comes around, I'll transmit the info to the Scummvm Devs and fade away ;)
billwashere

Post by billwashere »

SuperDre wrote: ...But why not try to contact the author, maybe he is willing to lend a hand/code..
I just recently email Gray Design Associates whether they would like to add the game to scummvm.
Strangerke wrote: Hum... I sent a mail to Hugo's author this morning just to explain what is the purpose of SCUMMVM
Oops should of checked the forum to see if anyone else did as well.
EugeneE

Post by EugeneE »

john_doe wrote:
Strangerke wrote:- Access Software
It's "in the works" already :)
That's cool. I just bought Mean Streets about a month ago.

I like how great that ScummVM has gotten, not only that it can play Scumm games but other engines as well such as AGI, etc.