reporting a bug in ScummVM DS 0.11.1

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Nintendo DS port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Three-headed Monkey

reporting a bug in ScummVM DS 0.11.1

Post by Three-headed Monkey »

Hello,

this happened to me a couple of time, I haven't tested it with all the games, but with indy3 VGA and Monkey2 Amiga.

Using lefty controls:

if you press right and switch screens, then press start to open the save screen, and then press up to call the keyboard, if you press up again you can't back to the screen.

Basically while calling keyboard from the F5 main screen is okay, calling it from the F5 screen of the zoomed screen isn't. (by the way the easiest way to escape this situation is pressing "p" on keyboard)

Has this happened to someone else?
sev
ScummVM Lead

Post by sev »

Forum rule #3a. Do not post bugreports here.

Eugene
Three-headed Monkey

Post by Three-headed Monkey »

My apologies! :(
agentq
ScummVM Porter

Re: reporting a bug in ScummVM DS 0.11.1

Post by agentq »

Three-headed Monkey wrote:Hello,

this happened to me a couple of time, I haven't tested it with all the games, but with indy3 VGA and Monkey2 Amiga.

Using lefty controls:

if you press right and switch screens, then press start to open the save screen, and then press up to call the keyboard, if you press up again you can't back to the screen.

Basically while calling keyboard from the F5 main screen is okay, calling it from the F5 screen of the zoomed screen isn't. (by the way the easiest way to escape this situation is pressing "p" on keyboard)

Has this happened to someone else?
Thanks for mentioning this, it seems that there are one or two keys which are not swapped in left handed mode. I'll fix this for the next version.