Drascula katalogue structure?

Ask for help with ScummVM problems

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Muyfa666

Drascula katalogue structure?

Post by Muyfa666 »

Hi there. Im am trying to install Drascula, but the CD structure confuses me. I have packet.001, packet.002 and packet.003 that contain the game files, but there are several files that are present in all archives but differ in size. Am I just supposed to use the files from packet.001?
md5
ScummVM Developer

Post by md5 »

Copy:
packet.001 for English
packet.002 together with packet.001 for French
packet.003 together with packet.001 for German (could be the reverse)

And you also need to rip the game's audio tracks into track1.mp3 etc
Muyfa666

Post by Muyfa666 »

English is good enough for me. Ripped the audio tracks to mp3 and the game seem to work fine. Tnx!
DoctorShark

Drascula No Music

Post by DoctorShark »

i got the iso and ripped the music but when i go to play it all i hear is the speech
clem

Re: Drascula No Music

Post by clem »

DoctorShark wrote:i got the iso and ripped the music but when i go to play it all i hear is the speech
What ISO? Probably forum rule #0 applies? (Or am I missing something here?)
Ceri Cat

Post by Ceri Cat »

An ISO with redbook audio as well? *looks confused* The ISO image format demolishes multi track disks usually on backups. But regardless if you haven't bought the game we don't want to help you here as we don't support piracy.
prefix

Post by prefix »

DoctorShark wrote:i got the iso and ripped the music but when i go to play it all i hear is the speech
You probably have the music in /audio folder still, you need to put them in the same folder as the rest of the game files.
md5
ScummVM Developer

Post by md5 »

prefix wrote:
You probably have the music in /audio folder still, you need to put them in the same folder as the rest of the game files.
It's been 3 months since this thread has been created, so I suppose his problem has been solved now