Indi and the Fate of Atlantis wont run

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's Symbian (mobile phones, etc) ports

Moderator: ScummVM Team

daniel74

Indi and the Fate of Atlantis wont run

Post by daniel74 »

Hello to all...
I´ve just installed scummvm 0.12.0 and after that I installed the two packets atlantis.000 and atlantis001. But everytime I start the ScummEngine on my N95 and doubleclick on Indiana Jones, the programm closes!!
Any idea???? Please!!
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

Err.. What version of the game do you have? talkie, floppy version? Tried copying the data from the orignal media(Cd/floppy) again?
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

If its the talkie/cd version you might be missing the monster.sou file.

Please read:
http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Datafiles
daniel74

Post by daniel74 »

I´ve only the 15MB big version. Gues, thats the one without talkie...BUT. Where can I find the monster.sou`? Or is it illegal to post it? :oops:
Anotherguest
ScummVM Porter

Post by Anotherguest »

I guess you have n't read the sticky.. here is forum rule #0 for you:
Forum Rules. READ BEFORE POST.

0) No Warez. No Abandonware discussions. Links to content of a questionable nature, asking for, offering, or asking for help/helping to process such content in any way or form is not tolerated. No, it's not okay to request parts of a game either, even if you already own another version of it, or to replace damaged media. Consider Copyright FAQ.

So if you have the original you KNOW what files are on it, and you would surely know if its from a floppy or a CD. The floppy version does n't have the monster.sou. But then the game would run properly. I guess you have parts of the CD version. So no support on this one.