quest for glory

All the inane chatter goes in here. If you're curious about whether we will support a game, post HERE not in General Discussion :)

Moderator: ScummVM Team

leeston

quest for glory

Post by leeston »

after reading several things on here and finding out u cant play qfg on scummvm, i heard about free sci but when i try and get it for the mac i am presented with a very complex method, does anyone no how i can i get hold of it for mac?
Collector

Post by Collector »

QfG games 1-4 run very easily in DOSBox. If you are uncomfortable with using DOSBox, there are frontends for the Mac. There is also a Mac guide for DOSBox on VOGONS.
leeston

Post by leeston »

Collector wrote:QfG games 1-4 run very easily in DOSBox. If you are uncomfortable with using DOSBox, there are frontends for the Mac. There is also a Mac guide for DOSBox on VOGONS.
i appreciate that pal thank you, only i cant figure out how to actually run the game and where to get it from, if its there please say and ill look haha!
MusicallyInspired

Post by MusicallyInspired »

You can get the QFG games on eBay. That's the best you can do.
Collector

Post by Collector »

If you can't figure out how to get the games for DOSBox, you will have the same problem with FreeSCI. You need to own the games before you can run them in either.