Getting scummvm to work on Treo 750 Smartphone running wm6

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's PocketPC/HandheldPC port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

fortgrizz

Getting scummvm to work on Treo 750 Smartphone running wm6

Post by fortgrizz »

Ive recently purchased an att palm treo smartphone and was wondering if it supported any versions of scummvm? ive tried to add the scummvm palm version but it dosent recognize it as a windows mobile application, ive read other posts about people playing it on treo 750s and they said it worked just fine. Is there a specific version i can download that will work? do i have to add it to my treo a special way, or is it just not compatible on a treo smart phone running windows mobile?
clem

Post by clem »

The Palm download is literally for the (older) PalmOS, not for Windows Mobile - there's a specific Windows CE version of ScummVM on the downloads page, you might want to try your luck with that.
fortgrizz

Post by fortgrizz »

I just downloaded the ce version but its still not recognizing it. is their a unofficial version specifically for windows mobile 6 i could download?
fortgrizz

Post by fortgrizz »

I just got it working, I found out I wasnt moving them to my palm right, just got it yesterday and still learning. Playing flight of the amazon queen on it now and it works great.