exploring

All the inane chatter goes in here. If you're curious about whether we will support a game, post HERE not in General Discussion :)

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Legacygj

exploring

Post by Legacygj »

been browsing through this forum to see if it were possible to put GF or EMI or even Noir on scumm ( Windows mobile etc ) but i see that is not the case.

End this year i want to buy an pda phone. and ofcourse by specifications on the phone i have in mind. it would be theoretical possible to play these games on windows mobile. but there is no support?!

been through google as well yet i can't find any information or uprising projects that are programming a thing like this?

i would be able to do it myself if i had that kind of skill. but no :(
Longcat

Post by Longcat »

then maybe you should practice?

Residual will propably be ported to more platforms in th future bu that's a looong way of.
Javi-Wan Kenobi

Post by Javi-Wan Kenobi »

More platforms like the Wii? (crossing fingers..)

And, due to its nature of 2.5D engine, may it support WinterMute Engine games in the future? (re-crossing fingers...)
Legacygj

Post by Legacygj »

hmm thought so, ooh well more people like me wil come and ask if they already have.

i do want to learn but don't have much time for that.

seeing school work and sports.

guess i have to wait it out.
Longcat

Post by Longcat »

Javi-Wan Kenobi wrote:More platforms like the Wii? (crossing fingers..)
Maybe, but it all depends on if someone is willing to write and maintain a port, so don't keep your fingers crossed too long.

Javi-Wan Kenobi wrote:And, due to its nature of 2.5D engine, may it support WinterMute Engine games in the future? (re-crossing fingers...)
No, as already answered in these forums, WinterMute will not be supported as it is not open source. Besides, Residual is very spesific to the LUA engine(GF and MI4) and is not at all an allround engine for 2.5D games. At least not at the moment.[/quote]