strange problem with uploading files to ipod touch

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's iPhone port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

MixMasterMike

strange problem with uploading files to ipod touch

Post by MixMasterMike »

Hi, I googled and searched for hours to find a solution, so I decided to ask here for help.

First of all I have Windows (no mac) and an Ipod Touch 8GB with 1.1.4.
It is jailbroken, everything works fine and ScummVM is installed and working fine.

Now I tried to upload Monkey Island to the Ipod and since I do have a DSL Router for W-LAN I wasn't able to get SSH with Winscp working. So I tried IphoneList and Total Commander with t-pod via USB.

picture:
http://i26.tinypic.com/9scxle.jpg

My Problem is that I can only see these folders there, it seems to be the media partition of the ipod and not the system partition. But in Scumm I can't find a way to access this media partition? The folders there are totally different. How do I upload my games now?
MixMasterMike

Post by MixMasterMike »

Okay so noone had this problem or is the solution so easy that everyone thinks I am an idiot? ^^
clem

Post by clem »

MixMasterMike wrote:Okay so noone had this problem or is the solution so easy that everyone thinks I am an idiot? ^^
I didn't have this problem, but on the other hand, I don't have an iPhone.

However, forum rule 11 probably applies - not getting an answer within 14hrs or so isn't really a reason to bump the thread.
Eilhan

Post by Eilhan »

Have you tried using the iPhoneBrowser? It should give you full access to upload files anywhere. Worked like a charm when I tried transferring a couple of games to my iPod Touch.