Zak2 Between Time and Space released

All the inane chatter goes in here. If you're curious about whether we will support a game, post HERE not in General Discussion :)

Moderator: ScummVM Team

losparasitos

Zak2 Between Time and Space released

Post by losparasitos »

Yesterday the fanmade Adventure Zak McKracken - Between Time & Space (Zak2) finally got released!

Since iam still downloading it I cannot say much about it.

Homepage: http://www.zak2.org
Thread with DL-Mirrors: http://www.zak2.org/wbblite/thread.php? ... d=399&sid=
zak2.org wrote: The Zak:btas-Team worked about seven years on an inofficial non-commercial sequel to "Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders". Uncountable leisure-times, weekends and summer vacations were spent for "Zak McKracken - Between Time and Space" (Some people already began to title the game "Zak McKracken Forever"), but now it's finally done - and we are very proud of the outcome! It is one of the most extensive fan-adventures ever released and to be released in the next years.

Over 50 high-quality Locations, accompanied with athmospheric music and filled with numerous, lovely animations and challenging puzzles. A ludicrous story fully dubbed and with professional cut-scenes are awaiting you. See for yourself!
Wasn`t sure where to post it if it fits better in the General Discussion - Feel free to move it!

I strongly recommend the use of Torrent because most mirrors suffer due to very high usage. The mirror I used just went down because of 400gb Traffic in a very short time!
glokidd

Post by glokidd »

Watching the trailer im definately looking forward to the English release :) Ive picked up some German but im pretty sure that most of the games script will go over my head so i see myself waiting. Nonetheless this is definitely very cool

Thanks for the tip :D
Cyphox

Post by Cyphox »

WTF??

WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!

*download*

:shock: