Quick question

All the inane chatter goes in here. If you're curious about whether we will support a game, post HERE not in General Discussion :)

Moderator: ScummVM Team

r2007uk
Got a warning

Quick question

Post by r2007uk »

Ok I cant find an answer anywhere without some technical mumbo jumbo or some neeky riddles, all I want to know is:

Is there an emulator for the PSP in the same way that there is an emulator for say... the nes,snes,gba... that will play psp romz (or whatever they are referred to) on my computer--->

all of the above^^ WITHOUT me PHYSICALLY having a PSP in my hand OR the PSP GAME DISC.. cos thats the whole point of an emulator on the PC surely?

The way I AM understanding it right now is that you go to a shop buy a psp, come home download all this software and then you can download games for eternity for basically free?

which is correct :?
sev
ScummVM Lead

Post by sev »

Complete offtopic. Moving to Junkyard.

Eugene
Raziel
ScummVM Porter

Re: Quick question

Post by Raziel »

r2007uk wrote:that will play psp romz (or whatever they are referred to)
...and a breach of forum rule #0?
sev
ScummVM Lead

Post by sev »

Raziel wrote: ...and a breach of forum rule #0?
Oh, yeah, Location: Marijuana. Some people are extremely ignorant.

Eugene
r2007uk
Got a warning

Post by r2007uk »

r2007uk wrote:Ok I cant find an answer anywhere without some technical mumbo jumbo or some neeky riddles,
Regardless of your cynical approach and well quipt sarcasm to match your superior ego, a simple NO would have been okay.

Marijuana is every where, where was you braught up :?:

NEEK'd.
sev
ScummVM Lead

Post by sev »

moderatorial: r2007uk, you get a warning for violating Forum Rules #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #8 and #14
Longcat

Post by Longcat »

YOU are the reason why most people think smokers are ignorant dumbasses. And it's a real shame.
DrMcCoy
ScummVM Developer

Post by DrMcCoy »

Ugh, pandering to the SubGenii by bringing in "Bob". As a Discordian, I feel...violated! ;) :P
eriktorbjorn
ScummVM Developer

Post by eriktorbjorn »

DrMcCoy wrote:Ugh, pandering to the SubGenii by bringing in "Bob". As a Discordian, I feel...violated! ;) :P
I would have thought most ScummVM developers were Pastafarians. It's the only religion I know of that celebrates the International Talk Like a Pirate Day.
clem

Post by clem »

eriktorbjorn wrote:
DrMcCoy wrote:Ugh, pandering to the SubGenii by bringing in "Bob". As a Discordian, I feel...violated! ;) :P
I would have thought most ScummVM developers were Pastafarians. It's the only religion I know of that celebrates the International Talk Like a Pirate Day.
Pasta also serves as a wig after a ride in the Cron-O-John.