Full Throttle - Booster Guy Has Disappeared (Spoilers)

Subforum for discussion and help with ScummVM's PSP (PlayStation Portable) port

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Daz_Genetic

Full Throttle - Booster Guy Has Disappeared (Spoilers)

Post by Daz_Genetic »

So I'm on the Mill Road, driving round in circles beating up bikers. Took quite a few spills to figure out who to beat with what weapon. I eventually got all the weapons and the special glasses and everything, but I've been driving around for ages and the guy with the Booster never appears any more.

I got a few failed attempts at knocking him off his bike, but now that I have the weaponry to defeat him, he never appears. It's almost as if the game has registered that I already beat him, but I don't have the booster because I can't get the ramp yet.

What can I do at this point? I don't have an earlier save as I just have been overwriting.

If anyone has a save file from this point in the game, could you please post it up so I can continue with the game.

Thanks in advance.
gs2k1

Post by gs2k1 »

I finished Full Throttle without any problems.
If someone doesn't appear try to leave the highway and get back on again.

The game is fully playable with the psp port.
Daz_Genetic

Post by Daz_Genetic »

I've tried leaving the highway and coming back multiple times. I've also tried restarting the console and loading my save again, but nothing works. The booster guy never appears, and my bike doesn't have a booster.

Do you have a save near that part of the game.. Even a bit before then would be fine. I just don't want to have to play through it from the start again.
gs2k1

Post by gs2k1 »

Daz_Genetic wrote:I've tried leaving the highway and coming back multiple times. I've also tried restarting the console and loading my save again, but nothing works. The booster guy never appears, and my bike doesn't have a booster.

Do you have a save near that part of the game.. Even a bit before then would be fine. I just don't want to have to play through it from the start again.
I'm sorry I don't have a save game for that moment :(
8utt3rs

Post by 8utt3rs »

Do u mean Auto Hover Lift

You can get it at the crashed truck

using your metal hook

check out this http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin ... 7406/17550