Lucasarts posters

All the inane chatter goes in here. If you're curious about whether we will support a game, post HERE not in General Discussion :)

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Longcat

Post by Longcat »

Ok, so the box was a bit more scuffed then I remembered, but here it is anyway, I've included the audio drama cover for reference, hope you can use it for something.

I've also thrown in the boxcover for Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, even though it's pretty boring.

http://folk.ntnu.no/bjarner/Laserschwert/
Laserschwert

Post by Laserschwert »

Thanks for the scans! And yeah, that Loom-box is quite damaged... maybe I can fix it up using the audio-drama cover.
sanguinehearts

Post by sanguinehearts »

loom isnt missing much, obvious things like the label will be awkward to remove,
maybe we can find someone with this Israel version

EDIT
http://www.mobygames.com/game/loom/cover-art
Longcat

Post by Longcat »

The manualcover is perfect, to bad it's all black'n white:P
Grim Fandango would be a nice adition as well, come to think about it. And the mural from the original release of the cdsleeves. Anyone have that?
Laserschwert

Post by Laserschwert »

Jonatan wrote:The manualcover is perfect, to bad it's all black'n white
Colorizing it isn't that much of an issue though.
sanguinehearts

Post by sanguinehearts »

I have the Grim fandango mural your talking of unfortunatly in the center of it there is a large missing oval shape where the cd's poke through. Scan your manual anyway!!
Longcat

Post by Longcat »

Too bad, the spanish version seems to be complete however.. any spanish Grim-fans out there?

http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/g ... /cover-art

I'll go scan that manual, back in a jiffy

edit;

Loom b/w manual:
http://folk.ntnu.no/bjarner/Laserschwert/loom_bw.jpg

Laserschwert, sorry the manual scan isn't more than 600dpi, but i got segmentation errors at higher resolutions, I'll have another go if needed. I guess it's a little less detailed because of the decolorization.

I also did the dvdcover of Grim Fandango;
http://folk.ntnu.no/bjarner/Laserschwert/grim_dvd.jpg
but I guess there are better versions out there ...
glokidd

Post by glokidd »

Okay ive zipped up and uploaded 3 different scans of the atarist Maniac Mansion and a slightly blurry atarist loom.
Unfortunately there is some shelf wear on the cover of MM but it doesnt seem to be on the meat of the art itself so it should be okay.
Im going to try to get a better loom scan as well but the copy i have handy is suffering from warping, i tried to actively hold the box down while scanning to get it clear but this was the best i could get without possibly damaging the scanner bed

http://rapidshare.com/files/88933116/Hi ... s.zip.html
Last edited by glokidd on Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sanguinehearts

Post by sanguinehearts »

glokidd If your comfortable with it you can try and collapse the box, its then easier scan clearly as you can put a little weight on the affected areas.
glokidd

Post by glokidd »

That is basically what i had tried to do without actually doing damage to the corners of the box (these are my babies :P ) but i appreciate the the suggestion, basically i had reached the point that if i had put any more pressure on the bed id probably crack the glass, unfortuneatly the warping in the inner edges of the corners seem a little to deep.
Hopefully i have another copy kicking around with a flatter front. ill see what i can do, ultimately i thin the loom scan came out pretty well but im hoping to be able to get it a bit better
Im also going to try to get a scan up of the FM-towns looms entire main cover insert (front, back and edge, if it fits in the scanner bed) unfortunatly its at my other house so ill have to try to get them up tommorow
Laserschwert

Post by Laserschwert »

Thanks for all the stuff guys... I think I have enough MM, Zak and Loom stuff now to clean it all up.
sanguinehearts

Post by sanguinehearts »

cool, I look forward to seeing these :)
Longcat

Post by Longcat »

I'd really like to get a copy of that Grim Fandango mural as well, do you guys think it would be overkill to make a new thread requesting the spanish version?
Something along the lines of;
"Own a copy of the spanish version of Grim Fandango and a scanner? Please read this thread"

edit; glokidd, I noticed there are striped segments on the bottom of all your scans, maybe your scanner needs a spring cleaning? just a thought:)
sanguinehearts

Post by sanguinehearts »

You might be better trying over at the lucasarts museum forums, This is generally an english language forum. I would say there would be more chance of a collector having it. and they amass over there :)
Longcat

Post by Longcat »

thanx for the tip sanguinehearts;) I'll try that, I didn't know they had a forum and can't seem to find it on LucasForums, are you refering to the mixnmojoforums? a link would be apreciated, hehe