Lucasarts posters

All the inane chatter goes in here. If you're curious about whether we will support a game, post HERE not in General Discussion :)

Moderator: ScummVM Team

Laserschwert

Post by Laserschwert »

I've updated the Zak-image above. This is what's left of "and the Alien Mindbenders" when adding what the C64- and the KIXX-box (both from Mobygames, and both with differently placed titles) provide.

Mh... I might try to use those, but I'm not sure yet.
sanguinehearts

Post by sanguinehearts »

Its much better, looks tricky though
I grabbed that text free image from an interview with David Fox on a site somewhere, I've dropped him an email to see if he has anything lying around.
If you want I'll try and pester some people to get hold of a scan from the Kixx box ?

its not a new scan but it might be a bit clearer
Clicky
Last edited by sanguinehearts on Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Laserschwert

Post by Laserschwert »

sanguinehearts wrote:Its much better, looks tricky though
I grabbed that text free image from an interview with David Fox on a site somewhere, I've dropped him an email to see if he has anything lying around.
If you want I'll try and pester some people to get hold of a scan from the Kixx box ?
Yeah, both very good ideas... go for it!

But hey, it's past your bedtime!! (and way past mine as well... after all we're just an hour apart) G'night!
sanguinehearts

Post by sanguinehearts »

Yeah, both very good ideas... go for it!

But hey, it's past your bedtime!! (and way past mine as well... after all we're just an hour apart) G'night!
Very true, I've updated my previous post again with another version of the Kixx box, not a new scan but it might help

Yep, Night!
sanguinehearts

Post by sanguinehearts »

Link for a scan of the NES box.

http://rapidshare.com/files/88803648/mm ... r.rar.html

And a link for the Zak hintbook
http://rapidshare.com/files/88825798/zakhint.rar.html

Im not sure if it will be any use, but I noticed the lucasfilm logo was in a slightly different position so you can see a little more of the bottom, also the 'And The Alien Mindbenders' text is in a slightly different place.
again Im not sure if it will be any use, as its b+w
Longcat

Post by Longcat »

Laserschwert, interested in doing Loom sometime in the future? I think I can provide you with the hi-rez scans you would need.
sanguinehearts

Post by sanguinehearts »

I'd say get them scanned and upload them to rapidshare, at least thats one step out of the way.
Longcat

Post by Longcat »

yea, but it's sunday and I'm lazy, don't want to strain myself if nobodys going to use'em;)
Laserschwert

Post by Laserschwert »

But I WOULD have use for it, so, go for it :)

By the way, I've noticed that the left edge of the Zak box-scan is a little blurry... any chance to get a sharper version of that area?
sanguinehearts

Post by sanguinehearts »

Laserschwert wrote: By the way, I've noticed that the left edge of the Zak box-scan is a little blurry... any chance to get a sharper version of that area?
just uploading now.
glokidd

Post by glokidd »

Laserschwert wrote:But I WOULD have use for it, so, go for it :)
This is funny beacause when i got your contact i used a copy of loom that i had handy to see if my scanner could handle upwards of 300 dpi :) when i get the MM scans out today ill also send a loom one, although blurriness might also be an issue, ill see what i can do

All that being said i think the FM-towns boxart for loom would make a pretty sweet poster, has to be my favorite look for bobbin
Laserschwert

Post by Laserschwert »

Oh yes, the FM-Towns Loom-artwork is indeed a nice one. Really looking forward to all your stuff ;)
sanguinehearts

Post by sanguinehearts »

Here it is, apologies for the blur I didnt realise but my box had warped and wasnt as flat as it used to be. It should be alright now
http://rapidshare.com/files/88897440/zaknew.rar.html

Im also in the process of uploading the TurboGrafx 16 cover for loom
sanguinehearts

Post by sanguinehearts »

TG16 Loom cover

http://rapidshare.com/files/88900021/loomtg16.rar.html

Also as a little update, David Fox has been kind enough to contact Steve Purcell to ask if he has any clean art or anything that can help.
Laserschwert

Post by Laserschwert »

Thanks, that's much better.